A few words about course co-ordinator
Youth worker for generations, Pasquale tried to escape this world enrolling into STEM studies, where he got a degree in Computer Science. But the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and he found himself involved in local and international projects, aiming to change – a bit - the education system. Trainer and educator, Pasquale has a wide experience in supporting teachers and students inside and outside the school environment. He is specialized in ICT tools for learning, inclusion of people with fewer opportunities and learning in multicultural environments. With the help of many friends, in 2010 he founded Eufemia association, where he currently works from Turin, writing stories and building community projects.
Non formal education and surroundings
The word education has different meanings (and approaches!) according to the context where it is used. This training combines the principles of formal education -school system- with the methods of non formal one, developing better learning environments for pupils and teachers.
The main concepts we will work on, are:
- a happier student is a better learner
- experience is a fundamental part of learning
- the importance of the environment
- the teacher as a facilitator of the learning process
- the importance of the acquired competences
A variety of NFE methods will be applied during this training course, to give the possibility to the trainees to test themselves before experiencing with the class.
Key competences acquired by participants
Here are the main objectives of the training:
- getting familiar with the concept of NFE, non formal and informal learning
- being able to include NFE elements into daily lesson
- to develop innovative methods including digital tools for teaching
- to explore different possibilities of testing students’ learning
- to design a supportive learning environment
When is the next Course and how do I apply?
- Target groups: Teachers from primary to high school. Preferably in homogeneous groups, according to the grade.
- Dates in 2021: 25-31 July.
- Fee: 490€ Learn more about the costs
- Location: Krakow, Poland.
- Social programme: The social programme activities are included within your course fees!